Monday, October 19, 2015

The Krampus in the Closet, Help Make it Happen

As Christmas quickly approaches, we are reminded that we need some films that have monsters in order to keep us horror fans balanced.  A steady diet of Frosty, Rudolph, and Tiny Tim will ware us down if we are not careful.  My friend Amanda Christine is attempting to do just that, but needs help. Tapping in on Austrian folklore, she is trying to gather funds to create a film about a little monster that accompanies Santa, who revels in punishing children that aren't quite good. This campaign is designed to heighten the marketability of this horror flick by producing hundreds of these creatures for sale in stores.  This is what the cute little thing will look like.
I think we can all agree that this beats G.I. Joe or Barby.  Amanda's Kickstarter campaign goes through October 30th. So, with 11 days to go, please help Amanda and the Krampus with this very worthy goal.  I look forward to reviewing this film, once it is made, on this blog....and also convincing my wife to buy me a Krampus doll for Christmas  Please visit the Krampus' Kickstarter sight today at Krampus .  If you give, let me know (my email is christopherzisi@gmail.com) and I will review a film of your choice on my blog....unless it is a Rated G film...

No comments:

Post a Comment